Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ride in the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Ride in the Sky Left_bar_bleue100/100Ride in the Sky Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:46 pm

Kaen was flying in the air on Junsei, trying to do tricks in the air. "Okay Junsei...NOW!" Junsei flipped over, and Kaen went soaring down, laughing from the rush. A minute later Junsei caught him and he flipped back up to sitting on him. "That never gets old...shall we try something harder?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:52 pm

"How about drop him, but let him hit the floor this time?" mocked a slightly distant voice.

Narakun sat astride her Flygon, smirking with hair tousled from what must have been an insanely fast ride.

After her injuries from Akuma at the Shrine, Narakun had to admit that she probably shouldn't be out riding Sabakurei so quickly; she couldn't help it, however. She's missed the long rides across long distances, going at over 100 mph.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:56 pm

Kaen jumped off Junsei and flew towards Narakun and Sabakurei. How he stopped himself from falling, only he knew. "Now why would he let that happen?" Kaen went down into a nosedive and pulled back up, and landed back on Junsei. ((Wee this is fun XDXD)) "Besides...I can stop if I wanted to...I didn't expect you to be able to heal so fast...you sure you're okay?"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:02 pm

Narakun was extremely shocked when Kaen flew in the air --without Junsei's aid-- but she was the type that wouldn't show that.

She scowled at Kaen's remark. "If I weren't okay, then I'd most likely have already fallen, doncha think?" she snarled. Narakun also wasn't the type that EVER gave away any weaknesses when possible. It was only through quite an effort that she hadn't falled off Sabakurei yet, and he hadn't even gone more than 40 mph compared to their casual 85.

Narakun's eyes had begun to be tinged slightly red around the edges of her eyes as she tightened her grip on Sabakurei to keep from falling.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 6:16 pm

Kaen muttered "Sorry..." he looked away and thought-spoke. Narakun would kill me for this...but if she DOES fall off, make sure to grab her if Sabakurei doesn't get to her first He looked at Narakun again and said "If you're wondering how I did that...I had to learn it when I...you know what nevermind."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 pm

((Sorry it took me so long to reply! Umm, was Narakun meant to hear the thought-speaking or no?))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:30 pm

((wow 10 minutes is a lot longer then it seems...and she doesn't have to...could if you really want to))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:12 pm

((Mindlessly barging in! Yay! =D))

"Wow Kaen, that's pretty smooth." A familiar voice said calmly.

Up from below, flew Miroku with Aima on his back, Aima laying on her stomach with her chin in her hands and her legs gently bending at her knees as she flexed them back and forth.

She had recovered from the incident at the beach fairly well, but it was still a little awkward to be around Narakun.

Yet she found it within herself to be able to smile a little.

She had gotten used to life at the academy, and was actually starting to enjoy it.

Plus, her trip into the flames seemed to have put her in a forgiving and gentle mood for the time being.

Aima's happy attitude was rubbing off on Miroku, who's tail gently swished back and forth as he hovered in the sky.

"What else can you do?" Aima said a little more enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

((Lawlz everyone comes...and was I the only one NOT injured? XD))

Kaen thought for a moment. "I'd have to think about that...there probably is but I haven't done this in so long..."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:45 pm

((Nah, Narakun heard nothing. Kaen only directed it at Junsei, not Narakun.

Hi'cha, Aima-chan! ^^))

Narakun stared at Kaen as though she had sensed something. She definetely sensed a certain feeling....Worry? Concern?

She brushed the thought away. She hated concern from others. It made her feel too comfortable. Less alert. Alertness was something neccessary for Narakun's survival, though the only on who knew about it so far was Miyhika. No matter what her situation, Narakun could not afford to be careless.

Narakun's eyes darted in Aima's direction as she arrived, but otherwise she had no physical reaction. She was tempted to leave--if Aima had come, especially in Narakun's presence, then it seemed like anyone was likely to arrive. Yet something rooted her to the spot, and she couldn't leave no matter how hard she tried.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Aima's smile widened.

For anyone who saw her as a heartless freak, this would've been a big surprise.

"Well, if you haven't done it in a while, maybe you shouldn't do it, so you don't get hurt." She said.

Then, she turned to look at Narakun.

Aima's amber-yellow animal eyes met with Narakun's brilliant green eyes.

Aima paused for a moment, her smiled faded into an expressionless look.

She held Narakun's gaze for a long, silent moment, then smiled again, her eyes not offensive, but with an heir of acceptance, almost like forgiveness.

"I'm glad to see you're healing up after that Sneasel attack." She said, with the slightest hint of what could have been respect.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:17 pm

Kaen wasn't sure what was going on between the pair, but he decided not to ask. "I SHOULD take a break...but it is a great way to relieve stress >.>...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:34 pm

"Indeed." Aima agreed. "Things have been quite stressful, what with the recent attacks."
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:29 pm

Narakun turned her head to face Aima. "Thank you, I've been recovering well so far." she said. Her words and the expression with which she said them were as different as day and night. Although her words were meaningful, her words were flat and emotionless, as always.

She paused. "Yes, things have been quite stressful lately. Everyone still seems to be settling in, and it seems we should be a bit more....cautious." she finally said. Her physical posture hadn't changed in the least, but her vibrant green eyes betrayed that she was thinking about how close she and the student had come to death, although she didn't seem frantic about the thought. Unknown to the others, she had frequently faced life and death situations.

Narakun shrugged and blinked slowly, and when her eyes reopened, they were emotionless like before. "Spending time with Pokemon is a common and effective way of calming yourself." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Kaen looked away and saw a Skarmory flying towards him. "Holy crap...you might want to leave" he said as the Skarmory got near him. It almost was crying for help, yet it was in rage. I thought it was a Fearow, not a Skarmory that was enraged...hm. Let's see if I can help it...or better yet, catch it! Kaen thought as he flew off Junsei. The Skarmory went to claw his face, but he moved back enough that it was just going to scratch his cheek. The Skarmory left a good mark as it clawed in. He lost concious for a second, with Junsei to catch him. He woke back up and smirked. Block out the pain...focus in and stop it...there. The scratch healed faster then normal and he opened his eyes. That's IT. He is mine. ((I just wanted a Skarmory...lawl...and plus it would fit. Though it sorta copied Narakun's attack...)) Junsei did a Flamethrower and Kaen threw the Pokeball behind it. He latched on a device he had onto the ball, that should calm it down. He looked up at Aima and Narakun. "I wasn't expecting that, but I have come to learn that this place isn't normal..." He trailed off in thought of something he himself wasnt sure of.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:31 pm

Narakun nodded her head in agreement. Things were strange here--it seemed that almost everyone had some sort of history that they desperately wanted to hide. Those who didn't have hidden pasts at least seemed to have dramatic or devastating ones.

"Nice catch," she said, though her words were empty, as usual.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 pm

((=.= I need to make a catching system so that it will actually make sense... Roy's UCA system was cool, but there were too many options on the dices...))

All the sudden, Aima looked rather tense.

Her eyes were fixed on where the Skarmory flew a moment ago.

She sat as still as a statue.

Miroku sensed Aima's discomfort, and knew why.

They'd both seem this power before. And it wasn't a good sign.

Aima wrapped her arms around Miroku's neck, hugging it gently while her eyes where still fixed on that one spot.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:30 pm

Aima wrote:
((=.= I need to make a catching system so that it will actually make sense... Roy's UCA system was cool, but there were too many options on the dices...))

((lawlz))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 10:16 pm

Narakun looked at Aima, her eyes penetratingly sharp. She may have been a freak and a loner, but after seeing Aima's experience with water, she knew that Aima was quite vulnerable to certain things, despite her arrogant attitude.

She didn't like the idea much at all, but she thought that, due to Aima's fire-ness ((lol?)), she might find the action comforting.

Narakun nudged Sabakurei so that he moved closer, and she put an arm around Aima's shoulders in a kind of half-hug. She figured that the heat and protection of another body might help Aima relax, though she didn't know if it would work.

She hoped it would, because otherwise she'd be humiliating herself in front of Kaen, most likely injured by Aima, and feel extremely stupid (which she already did anyway).
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:50 pm

Aima relaxed a little, then suddenly flinched, looking shocked as if snapped out of a trance.

She looked directly directly into Narakun's eyes again.

Then she smiled again, except it was more of a half-hearted smile than an actual one.

"Ah, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Thanks for your concern" She said politely.

She paused for a moment, then, said: "I just remembered I was supposed to be doing some paperwork Hitorii left me. Seeya later!"

And with that, Aima lightly dug her heels into Miroku's side, and he flew off back towards the academy.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:15 pm

Narakun stared off in the direction that Aima had gone.

I'm better off not getting involved in anyone's feelings. Things always go wrong when I do.... Narakun thought sadly.

Anyone would guess that Narakun must have simply been born with a cold heart, but her personality was shaped by her past. With each passing day, she became more closed in, trying to shelter against the outside world.

The only thing that kept her going now was her responsibility as a teacher and her devotion to her Pokemon--as well as theirs to her.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Kaen felt a sharp burning sensation where the scar he had was. He fell off Junsei, paralyzed. was his claws coated in poison, or something else?...Who is doing all this Kaen concentrated where the scar was and the burning sensation disappeared. If it wasn't for the altered DNA I have...I would be dead. This is probably the best use for being held as an experiment. Junsei caught him and he looked at Narakun. "Sorry about that. Looks like the scratch that Skarmory gave me was just more then that..." he commented.

((I'm starting to work on Kaen's past. lol))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 pm

((Hmm, should be interesting. >=]))

Narakun looked downward to where Kaen had fallen. He didn't look seriously injured, so she decided not to do anything.

Despite that, she felt a tugging urge to go and talk to him, at least ask if he was fine. She pushed the feeling away.

Stupid emotions, always getting in the way...... she thought with a mental sigh. She wished desparetely that any emotion could be brushed off like a fly.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:48 pm

((Lawl, that makes, like 5 people, including Aima-chan, who've been genetically engineered or what not. XD

Not saying that that's a bad thing, that just makes us all the awesomer Cool))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm

((Yeah. But to be honest, I'm waiting for some more normal people or people who are weird without being deformed. -sigh- It gets old after a while. XD

Ka-eeen, arr ye to post, or arr thou not to post? (lol?)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ride in the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ride in the Sky   Ride in the Sky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ride in the Sky
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Wild Plains-
Jump to: