Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Halloween Party! (RP)

Go down 
+6
Hotaru
Mizumi
Hitorii
Kaen
Narakun
Aima
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Number of posts : 1912
Dorm : Entei Ruby
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Halloween Party! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Halloween Party! (RP) Empty
PostSubject: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:04 am

The crowd groups of various students, some in costume, some in uniform, and others in casual wear, talked and had fun, playing games, dancing, and, if brave enough, venturing into the storage closet, which had been cleared out so it could be made into a "Haunted House" of sorts.

It seemed to be a fair crowd, as Aima Kumaki, wearing a red kimono-like robe and a long, flowing white wig, and a fake samurai sword at her side, pushed open the double doors with her long-finger nailed hands.

Her brown dog ears twitched all around, picking up the noise and all else.

Aima was already starting to dislike the party, especially because of her costume.

She had been wondering what she would go as for the party for many weeks, until Narakun had pointed out her uncanny resemblance to Inuyasha.

The rest was history.

The hardwood floor felt cool under her bare feet as she pushed up her glasses, and walked inside, arms folded in her big and baggy sleeves in a classic Inuyasha pose.

She walked by an 11-year-old student dressed up as a Charmander, who was resting on a chair after dancing.

As soon as he saw her, his eyes lit up and he grinned.

"Wow mister, how'd you make the ears so real?!" He asked innocently enough.

Aima's ears folded back in displeasure at the comment.

"First-year...." Aima thought

She restrained herself, and said: "Trade secret." before continuing on to find something else to do.
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Number of posts : 2039
Dorm : Raikou Amber
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:
The Halloween Party! (RP) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Halloween Party! (RP) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 pm

((Gah, I can't think of anything for Narakun to go as! >_<

...She wouldn't look any different if she went as a vampire, so that rules out that idea.

...And I remember actually saying that in real life. Aimayasha, lawlz. XD

Spoiler:

I edited the pic meself. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:21 pm

((Pheheheheh. XD I need to draw it and make it my av... POST, DEMMIT! >_<+))
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Number of posts : 1312
Dorm : Darkrai Shadow
Registration date : 2007-06-23

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Kaen walks up in a suit holding a notebook, with Kiba on his shoulder dressed like Ryuk. ((lawlz I. AM. KIRA.))

"Hello, Aima-san" Kaen says politely as he nods his head.

"Nice Costume you got, mind autographing my notebook?" ((XD lawl))

Kiba then jumps off Kaen's shoulder and runs towards the food. Kaen looks up and sees the Pokemon gnawing at the meat part of a hot dog.

"On second thought, I need to go get my Shinigami..." Kaen walks up and gets Kiba. He then walks back to where Aima was.

"So...watcha think? Last minute idea ((the costume XD))"

((yesh...Kaen makes his First public appearance
-sparkle-))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/KaenBurraku
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:22 pm

((Bravo, Kaen-kun! =3))

Aima eyed Kaen in his costume, and smiled a little.

"It suits you. How'd the make the costume for your Poochyena?" She said, interested.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:09 pm

"Not very easily.....I'd rather not go into details." Kaen said as he started to laugh..."I gave up on making the costume, so most of that is makeup. You really can't ask a hyper baby Pokemon to sit still for ten minutes..." Kiba looks up and barks happily. "Yours is cool...though some people might have expected it, it still is something cool...wonder what others will look like..."

((Thanks...XD))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Narakun aimlessly wandered around the party, uncomfortable around the large amount of people. However, Mikala had insisted that she attend.

Narakun's costume was her regular clothes, a black cape, and some vampire fangs.

She saw Kaen --with Kiba-- and Aima talking, but didn't approach them. She didn't feel like interrupting people right now. Besides, she was a bit hungry. She picked up a red apple and took a bit. It was crisp, picked at the peak of ripeness. It was finished quickly, as Narakun didn't like to take a long time eating.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Kaen looked over at Narakun and saw her alone. He waved at her to come over if she wanted to.

((zat was short >.>))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:43 pm

Narakun hesitated, but slid over to Kaen and Aima. "Nice costumes," she said, observing the unique outfits.
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:05 pm

"Thanks, yours is neat too...wonder how many first years will get scared..lol" Kaen seemed unusually chatty

((again, short, lawl...i was creativity-sapped))
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Narakun smirked. "That's kinda the point. Halloween is all about scaring people, no?"

At that moment, Okami had very carefully snuck up on Kiba, picking him up by the scruff of his neck (which wouldn't hurt him).
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Kiba looked startled, but turned around and barked happily at the sight of Okami

Kaen smirked and said "You have a point there" He looked down and saw Kiba trying to get down to play with Okami. "Nice Mighteyana you have there, looks stronger then the most..and taller"
Back to top Go down
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:25 pm

Narakun smirked some more. ((XD))

"Yeah, she sure is. Pick of the litter, you could say."
Back to top Go down
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:30 pm

Kaen looked over, and said "I envy you...though from his growth rate Kiba will seem to be stronger then most of his kind...he makes for great company though as he is though...I've been thinking of being a breeder as well..." Kaen looked down and suddenly smiled. "Why am I telling you all this? This is a party, we should go do something that won't be forgotten...what to do though..." Kiba jumped up and said ((more like thought >.>)) to Kaen Does it involve anything that I'd get to play with? to which Kaen replied We could find something...
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:56 pm

"Johnny Ringo said he was coming, but I don't see him yet. He wanted it to be a surprise." Aima said.

'I have yet to see any of the other teachers as well."
Back to top Go down
Hitorii

Hitorii

Number of posts : 166
Dorm : ALL OF THEM! >:D
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:42 pm

Then, on the balcony walk-way that went all the way around the room, a figure in rich purple wizard's robes stood, with a pointed wizard's hat, a long white beard, long silvery-white hair, and half-moon spectacles.

A flawless Dumbledore costume, to say the least.

Beside him was Jiyu in a blue blazer with a patch that aid "OR" on it in fancy lettering. He was holding a light pink rabbit in his arms.

The Dumbledore then began to speak.

To everyone's surprise, it was Hitorii's voice which came out.

"Welcome, all of you!" He said happily. "I'm sure you're all having fun already."

"I just wanted to make a few announcements." He began.

"First off, first and second-years will be asked to leave at 10:00 PM. Third-years will be asked to leave at 10:30, and fourth-years will be asked to leave at 11:00.

The party is over at Midnight, after which I would expect you ALL so return to your dormitories."
He said.

The crowd groaned a little, but didn't argue.

Hitorii paused, then continued.

"On a happier note, I would like to wish Two people a Happy Birthday.

The Fire-Type teacher, Aima Kumaki, and the Dragon-Type teacher, Miyhika Hokkaido!"

There was a round of applause from all around the room.

After the noise died down, Hitorii grinned, and said: "That is all! Let's get back to the party!"

The crowd cheered, and began to party again.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Haruko Mizumi rushed into the ballroom, her deep blue skirts swirling as she walked quickly, and she stopped when she reached a corner of the room, putting a hand to her chest, trying to catch her breath.

The top of her long black hair was pulled into tiny braids at the back of her head, the rest cascading down her back, and was tucked behind ears that end in a long fine point.

Her dress had a V shape for a neckline, her sleeves long and made of light blue lace, and she wore blue jewel in her hair and around her neck.

"At least I'm not that late." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:34 pm

((OMG, Hunny-senpai! Forgive the fangirl moment.))

"Well, I see you beat me here." Hotaru said, to her friend, leaning against a pillar not to far from where Mizumi was standing. "Guess I owe you five bucks."

She had tied her own dark hair into a traditional Japanese style, and she had a sakura hair pin clipped into it, and wore a dark purple eyeshadow and red lipstick.

She was wearing a knee length deep purple kimono with no sleeves, black boots that came up to her knees, a katana tied around her waist, and red samurai armor on her chest and arms.
Back to top Go down
Aima
Fire Master
Fire Master
Aima

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:04 pm

Aima blinked.

She was stunned.

How had Hitorii known about her birthday?

The only person she had told was Miyhika.

And the applause...Was it sincere, or just polite?

She thought about it a moment, and went over to the tub where they were bobbing for apples.

There was an average-sized man, dressed as Mario running the station. ((In tribute to Zeke...Lawl, I've never called him that. XD))

"What is this....game?" She said curiously, raising one eyebrow.

"Bobbing for apples!" He said happily, doing a great Mario impersonation.

"How does it....work?" She leaned in closer, examining the various people playing the game.

"Well, you lean over the tank and try to get an apple. Except you can't use your hands. You have to use your mouth!" He sad smiling.

Aima was speechlees.

She looked at the water ominously as if it were a time bomb.

"Hey, you okay?" The man asked curiously.

Aima was silent for a while, then she said: "I guess I could try it..."

The man smiled, and said: "Well good! It'll be your turn after these two people!"

And with that, Aima stood there, eying the water nervously.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:48 pm

Mizumi smirked. "You can pay it later. Did it take you longer to get ready after all? Surprising, considering I had to lace up the back of this thing. Anyway, feel like playing any games?"
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm

((-Thinks about what costume I should show up in- scratch ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Narakun
Dark Master
Dark Master
Narakun

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:29 pm

((Yay! It's the actual Halloween today! Happy Halloween, everybody!!))
Back to top Go down
Pony
Bug Master
Bug Master
Pony

Number of posts : 266
Dorm : Deoxys
Registration date : 2008-05-15

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:44 am

((What did everyone dress up as?
I went as a happy emo Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ponykthx
Kaen
Ground Master
Ground Master
Kaen

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 3:26 pm

(( I went as Sasuke. I got my contacts to look like his Mangekyou. XD. One of my friends went as Bankai Ichigo and we had a swordfight. I won. huzzah. (Wow I went all out. O.o.)))
Back to top Go down
Miyhika
Dragon Master
Dragon Master
Miyhika

Number of posts : 189
Dorm : Suicune Saphire
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:15 pm

Miyhika entered. She was wearing a black, one shouldered toga that fell to the ground. Her hair was pulled back into an actual Greek head wreath. She probably had never worn a dress before, and probably never would again, but anyone who saw her now had to admit she pulled it off gracefully, and looked surprisingly pretty.

She was extremely uncomfortable. So what, she was twenty now? Why did it have to be a big deal? She didn't like birthdays; she didn't want anybody, except maybe Yuri and Aima, celebrating.

Miyhika went out to a lone balchony, and looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Halloween Party! (RP)   The Halloween Party! (RP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Halloween Party! (RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next