Pokemon Neo Challenges
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Neo Challenges

Pokemon Neo Challenges is a role-play web site where you can join a dorm, battle, compete in contests, and most of all, have fun!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Return to roots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizumi
Water Master
Water Master
Mizumi

Number of posts : 668
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Return to roots Left_bar_bleue100/100Return to roots Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Return to roots Empty
PostSubject: Return to roots   Return to roots Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:19 am

Mizumi stepped up to the Ancient Shrine, dressed in her old Miko garb, which she had kept for a reason she didn't know after she had left home, her face painted in the traditional way that her grandmother had taught her to apply face pants so many years ago.

She stared up at the large shrine, feeling a kind of connection with the place because of the fact that she had been raised to become a Miko, and would probably have had to live in a shrine somewhere far from her home on an island in the Kanto region, if she had become what her parents had raised her to be.

A sad smirk came to her lips at the thought that she had ended up from her home anyway, and she was still connected to her roots. The last argument with her parents had resulted in her choice, after being told she would never be able to travel.

She shook her head, and stared hardly at the shrine. "I gave up a life of peace and security for this, travel and adventure. I don't even know why I put on these stupid old clothes and came here." She muttered grumpily to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hotaru
Electric Master
Electric Master
Hotaru

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Trainer Bio
Pokémon:
Trainer Level: 10
Trainer Points:
Return to roots Left_bar_bleue100/100Return to roots Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Return to roots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to roots   Return to roots Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Hotaru clicked her tongue from where she was leaning against a stone pillar, dressed her normal punk attire, obviously showing no connection to the shrine. "I told ya the past catches up with ya ever once in a while, no matter how fast you run from it."
Back to top Go down

Return to roots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Neo Challenges :: Outside the Academy :: Ancient Shrine-
Jump to: